I just wondered my family affected my life a lot.
although i came from a poor family, i really have a good life. I feel inferior in my high school years because almost all my friends are living in a richer family than i have. I feel bad at that time.
Now you are an adult now. I should learn how to endure my inferior feeling.
Ya, no one is perfect.
I don't like the feeling of depending on others. However, have a thick face, ya, i means shamelessness is good for people like me. It doesn't matter as long as you get your things done without hurting yourself.
Second, I have two defects to correct. They are 'careless and casual','delay'.
I feel bad here, don't know why. life without you are nothing.
I would like to go some place to cure myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment