Monday, January 01, 2007

New years!!!


























The new year is coming! I am staying home because babe has gone to her teacher's house by command.
I hope i can achieve some targets:
1. Building good relations:
I want to have good relations with babe,my family,friends,teacher and people around me. I hope i can become a person who give love frequently and unconditionally and bravely.


2. correct some bad habits.

There are some habits that are not good, as mentioned by babe. There are : smell things, biting fingernails, eating rushly and untidily. Let's get rid of them.

3.

I also have some wishes:

1. I hope that i can have a good relations with babe. I love her very much and i think i should have a long term relations with her in future. I hope that we can stay together even after i go to u.s. I need to plan the things!

2. I wish i can get the admission! The best admission will be the one with scholarship, no matter which school is it. I hope that i have no economic problem while i am studying at there.

3. I wish i can publish my own result in a scientific journal. I have done the research for a long time so i hope i can have a good result.

4. I hope that my family's member can all be healthy. I am worried about grandma and mum and dad. I wish them healthy. for my brothers, I hope them can have good result in their study or work.

Happy new Year!

No comments: