Wednesday, February 21, 2007

refresh my soul

Everyday write a diary to reflect what have done throughout these day.
I got the admission from U of maryland. I am happy with the result. Studying phD In U.S. has always been my dream.
In order to improve my skill in physics, i need to study more.
I have been very worried throughout these day about my application result.
Taking a good rest.


I hope that i can refresh my idea about this world and life everyday. Through reading or anything else. visiting museum, exhibition. Go to country, forest.
Talking with new friend. I find that i am easy influence by environment. I nedd new place so that i can stay fresh .

I hope i can train my body. Health is a very important factor in life.

What lifestyle are you pursuing?
1. fun, happy : reading good books. playing sports game. traveling.

2. meaningful:
3. healthy:
4.



What should life be? earning a lot of money? is money important ? so important to sacrifice my dreams? what 's your dreams? a physicist? why?

What is your ideal physicist?

love physics? why?
love to think about physics? why?
like to ponder and wonder about this world?

No comments: