Now i have only nt907 inside my bank. I still owe babe 7800+300=8100 nt dollar.
My salary is enough for me to live here. But i still needs fund for my application.
From the event yesterday, I understand babe more now. It is seems like she is tend not to express her real feeling in some cases. She will felt embarassed to do so. Well, then let is be.
I feel hard to get along with her sometimes. She is irrational sometimes. She followed her emotion not mind. This bother me a lot.
I am burst out of application. It is too cumbersome. Ya, it has been a long journey since i started the preparation. Take a rest from it.
But i have to present my best part to the university. Don't give up the last chance and effort to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment