Thursday, December 21, 2006

determination to change.

writing diary is good for you. I should try to write more here. Write everything. My thought, my feeling, my idea, my confession, my unspeakable guilt,love,hate,etc.
I should quit game and mastuxxxxxx. The two things is unharmful in general. ONLY they cost your precious time. They are bad if taken as hobby! You don't getting any rest or refreshment from them.

Guitar . Music. reading. YOGA. Even dreaming is good.

Recently two events change my idea about my future career. First of all, the book of ex-director of Microsoft's accomplishment of building school and library in rural area. This story tells me that every person can contribute to this society if he/she has the determination to do it. Second, "An inconvenient Truth" from Al gore, a documentary about global warming, really motivated me to try to contribute my knowledge to help human society.

Therefore, i am very sure that i won't do research in high-energy physics or cosmology. I will like to do research in optics or condensed matter physics, research that have direct contribution to human society.

No comments: